Monday 24 June 2013

Day Three hundred and Forty Two

Last night was very loud. As loud as Emmet's movies. Thunder and lightning. And even more thunder and lightning. Very bright lightning.

I was very brave I stayed right beside Zita so she would not be scared. She was very glad I was there.

And a raccoon was on the other side of my fence. It knocked over Maggie's garbage box. Maggie has a sore leg and could not scare it away. I did.

Jamie came to visit last night. Jamie does not like the hot. He is very furry. Just right for winter. Too fury for summer.  Oh well. We have lots of winter for Jamie. It is known.

Niamh is finished her school. She is very glad. We are going to have a not-a-cheese party.

We are going to have Chinese food tonight. I do not eat Chinese food. it is not good for my tummy. I get lettuce treats instead. That is good.

It is very hot today. Nearly too hot to throw my Red Ball Craig said. He was wrong. Ha.

Uncle Bill came by on his motorcycle. A good day for motorcycles he said. He did not have any Irish tea today. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment