Tuesday 11 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Nine

It is a soggy dog day. Oh well.

No painting today for Emmet.

Craig is afraid of the rain. I only got to play throw the Red Ball a little bit. Oh well.

Zita helped me to go down the scary basement stairs. That is good.

I went into Emmet's bedroom to help him. He is finding all the interesting things they can teach him in university when it starts in the fall. I like the fall. I get to chase the leaves.

It takes a long time to find the right teachers Emmet said. Some start way too early in the morning. It is known. I fell asleep. He said I was a big help.

Emmet wants to learn all about the old old kings all away way back in Europe near to away far away Ireland.

Kings had castles. Emmet and Craig like castles. Even the old scary ones.

Emmet really likes all the very old hills where the very very very old kings live. With all their treasure. He tells me all about them. Craig and Emmet visit them when they are in away far away Ireland.They do not bring back treasure. They bring back t-shirts. Oh well.

Niamh and Zita like to go to see the ocean when they are in away far away.

I got up the scary basement stairs all by myself. Zita said that I was very brave. It is true.

I was waiting a long time for my walk. Zita said that I am very persistent. That is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment