Saturday 1 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Nineteen

It is Saturday. Saturdays are quiet days. I had a nice walk. Before it got too hot.

Emmet was painting today. A nice table for outside on my patio. The black dog with the white tail does not have his own patio. Ha.

Uncle Bill came over to talk about the very big cheese party we are going to have. I will be very good and I will get lots of treats. That is good.

Niamh is practising for the Big Dance Day tomorrow. She has to dance in lots of dances with all her dance friends.

I can not go to watch.

My important job is to stay here and guard my house. I will get peanut butter treats. I always get peanut butter treats when I guard my house. That is good.

I helped Zita move the cars today. Zita's car was very smelly. There was smelly stuff in the trunk for the new tree. Ha.

I knew that. I could smell it from my watching window.

I do not know what to get Zorro. Maybe Emmet will know what to get.

I will get some money from Craig. Dogs do not have money. Dogs do not have pockets. Oh well.

It rained a lot. I got into trouble. There are toads on my yard. I barked at them way too much. Everybody said so. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment