Sunday 23 June 2013

Day Three hundred and Forty One

I am going to the make me beautiful store this week.

All last night Zita and Niamh brushed all my tangles away. I want to look nice when I go to the make me beautiful store. It is polite. I am a very polite dog Zita says. That is good.

There were toads in my side garden last night. They were scared. Emmet took them to the nice place where my vegetables grow. That was nice.

I did not play with the toads. Zita says I am too big. Oh well.

Niamh has her remember everything about rocks and rivers exam tomorrow. She will be glad when it is all over. It is known.

It is very hot out. I had lots of ice cube treats. Craig threw my Red Ball a lot. He was reading his book and being a Scotsman again. Oh well.

Zita was making a hedge fence to keep my vegitable garden safe. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment