Saturday 8 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Six

Niamh is at the house on the lake. It is very quiet here. It is Saturday. Saturdays are always quiet days.

Zita cleaned all the windows. I can see my garden much better. And the squirrels and rabbits.

Emmet says we must get sharp pointy wire to put all around the garden. And a cannon. He said I could pull the cannon. Silly Emmet. Craig has wheels. He will pull the cannon.

Paul and Craig are still fixing the light that does not work on the post. I do not think they are very good fixers. They did not let me help. Ha.

Craig and Zita went out shopping. Emmet came upstairs to help me guard the house.

He brought up his other computer so he could read all his very interesting news. Emmet likes to know all about the news. I had a nice nap.

If the news is interesting they will all talk about it at dinner. It is known. That is why I do not have to read the news. I just have to listen.

We got a new rug. It is nice and soft. That is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment