Sunday 30 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty Eight

A busy day.

Niamh got a sore tummy and has to come home from the far away woods. I should have gone. It is known.

Zita and Emmet drove to the far away woods to get her.

I stayed here to guard Craig and the house and my cosy bed.

Last night some nasty boys were throwing big noises and each other. It was very scary.

Emmet came up from his basement room and took me down. So I would not be scared. That was nice.

Craig stayed up stairs. He is not afraid of loud noises. Or silly boys.

I stayed with Emmet. I got on his comfy bed. He has lots of pillows. I like pillows. That is good.

I found my Red Ball. It rolled all the way down the stairs into the scary basement. No one could find it for days and days.

I found it under Emmet big box for clothes. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment