Thursday 27 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty Five

A very nice day. Not too hot. I had nice walks. I met Jamie. He was not so hot this morning. That is good.

I am going to the make me beautiful store tomorrow.

I like going in the car. I like coming home. I do not like being at the make me beautiful store. I do not know anybody. They are not my family. They are nice but they are not my friends.

They do not know about Irish tea and biscuits. Oh well.

Craig and I spent this morning on my patio. We watched everything. I had a nap in the warm sun on my warm bricks.

Craig and Emmet fixed my spot in my side yard. The wooden side fell over. They put long things into it so it would stay where it was supposed to. That is good.

I helped a lot. They had very noisy machines. I was was very brave Emmet said. That is true.

It was hot this afternoon so I had ice cube treats. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment