Tuesday 4 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Two

We got up early today. We had a very nice walk.

This morning Niamh had to go outside and spray sticky stuff in her hair for her dance with loud music test. People are very silly.

After my nap I helped in the garden. We are going to have a nice garden again this year. We are going to grow two different kinds of beans. Just for me. And tomatoes. And carrots. I get carrot treats.

We got the ground all ready. I got to help with the digging. I am a good digger. I am a big help in my garden. Most times.

Niamh says I have a green tail. That is not true.  My tail is a nice curly grey.

Paul came over to fix the light that has never been a light. We sat on the patio and had nice drinks. I had ice cube treats. It was very nice.

Emmet and Sava and Chris have gone off to their loud movies. They like loud movies and hamburgers. And sleeping. Sava forgot to wake up this morning. Ha.

Emmet said their dragons and wolves show was very sad. That is too bad. I had a nice nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment