Saturday 15 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirty Three

I am the best cheese party dog in the world. Craig and Zita told me so. I knew that.

We had everybody ever last night. All our friends. People everywhere. And even more food. Food all over. And very good smells. Lots of chips. Ha.

So much food I did not even have to have a special talk with St. Newton.

There were little pieces of treats everywhere. Even an olive. I did not know I did not like olives. Now I do.

I am very tired. So are Zita and Craig

We stayed up to as late as Emmet stays up. I had to stay up too. People going in and out of my house all the time.

I was very busy. I could not sleep in my kitchen spot. It was all full of big ice boxes. They had ice tea and wine in the boxes. So people would not get thirsty.

Uncle Bill brought a special bottle from Ireland so Zita would not be thirsty. That was nice.

Emmet's The Broken House War teacher from his university was here. She is Jamie and Zorro's people. She said Zorro was getting better. That is good.

Niamh and Emily and Cara made signs so people would mind me and do what I said. Some people can not read. Oh well.

I was very good. I did not bark at anyone. Even the people I did not know.

Bill made a picture of Zita eating a flower. That is silly. You do not eat flowers from the garden. You eat beans and lettuce. It is known.

Zita got her papers. She was very happy. So was I. Now we both have papers. We are the only ones. Ha.

We had the very best Cheese Party ever. 




No comments:

Post a Comment