Friday 28 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty Six

I got in trouble this morning.  Too much pulling.  I did not listen very well. Oh dear.

It is a very rainy day and I was a very soggy dog. Oh well.

I went to the make me beautiful store this morning. I was there for a very long time. I do not like to be away from my family. Who takes care of them when I am not there? Who watches the corner? It is not right. Oh dear.

I came home in the afternoon. I am a bit smaller. Not like Ollie. A bit smaller. Niamh and Zita told me I am beautiful. That is nice. I am glad I am beautiful.

Craig says all the ladies of the house are beautiful. That is true. It is known

Niamh has gone off to live in the woods for days. She will be a soggy people. Ha.

We ran out of tea. Poor Emmet.  Uncle Bill did not visit today. That is good. He would be sad.

Zita has gone off to get lots of tea for Emmet and uncle Bill.

Niamh and Zita are going to away far away again. Zita got me my big box of food. I will not starve to death.

What about Craig and Emmet? I will have to take care of them again.  They will not listen to me. It is known. They will just read books and starve. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment