Wednesday 5 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Three

Everyone was working outside today. I could not help. Too many sharp tools Craig said.

I watched everybody from my watching window. I warned them when strange people came by. I was a big help Craig said.

Craig and Paul and even Emmet went off for lunch.

Lorraine came to throw my Red Ball. We found my other Red Ball under the other chair in the living room. That is good.

Craig was outside yesterday. Now he is all red. Just like my Red Ball. Ha.

The nasty black dog with the white tail came by when Emmet was on the patio fixing the chairs. I barked and barked until he ran away. That was close. Ha.

I do not like it when people say "Sorry Poppy but I am busy." I am not busy. I am waiting very nicely for someone to throw my Red Ball to me. Oh well.

I saw Jamie today. He said Zorro is getting better. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment