Monday 10 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Twenty Eight

I had a very nice walk this morning.

My new yellow ball is very bouncy. It is not a nice as my Red Ball. I can not find my Red Ball. I think the squirrels stole it. It is what the squirrels do.

Craig went out and got his hair cut for the cheese party. He looks the same. Just a bit less. Oh well. Too bad for him.

I am going to have a bath with special smelly beautiful shampoo. For the cheese party. Niamh told me.

The bright light on the post still works. Everyone is surprised.

There is lots of food in the basement. Not for us. For the cheese party.

It is my job to guard it. It is an important job. It is known.

Craig found my Red Ball. That is good.

Emmet is painting again. He is painting my patio chairs so they are all shinny.


No comments:

Post a Comment