Thursday 20 June 2013

Day Three Hundred and Thirty Eight

I had a very nice day. I am still a bit tired.

We went for a little walk this morning. Craig threw my Red Ball. Then I had a nice nap on my cosy bed.

When I was at Dr. Smith's they cut all the fur off part of my leg. It is itchy. I have to lick it a lot. Everyone says not to. It is not their leg. Ha.

I look as if I was trying to be a Poodle. Oh well.

Emmet was out in the garden with the very big scissors. He was making the garden beautiful.

Emmet likes the garden. He does not like getting up in the morning. Oh well.

Niamh had her remember everything in the world about numbers exam today. She is glad it is over.

Niamh got nearly a million points in her toe dancing exam. We were very very happy. It is known.

I got ice cube treats tonight because I got very hot. Too hot. No soggy dogs today. Hot dogs today. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment