Monday 1 July 2013

Day Three Hundred and Forty Nine

More big noises last night. I was not scared. I was asleep. Ha.

I went down to the scary basement today and had a nice nap in Emmet's very big room. With all the big comfy chairs.

Zita and Emmet brought Niamh home from the far away woods. She had a sick tummy. I had a sick tummy too last night. I caught it from Niamh. Oh well. She gave me hugs. I am all better.

Craig said that it is the whole country's birthday today.

Niamh and Cara and Emily have gone downtown to see all the people. There are kabillions of people Emmet says.

Emmet does not go. He says he does not like people that much. Silly Emmet.

I do not go. Someone might step on me Zita said. I would not like that.

We are having a nice little birthday party. Not a cheese party. That is nice.

Paul is coming over to fix the clean clothes machine. It is broken again. Oh well. I cannot help.

They fixed it again. That is good. My cosy duvet is now all clean.

I can go up and down the basement stairs all by myself. They are not scary now. That is good.

Emmet's bed is very cosy too.  Emmet has a sore tummy too.

Ziata says I might go to see Dr. Smith tomorrow. Not to stay for a long time. That is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment