Friday 24 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Nine

Zita and Niamh and I got up very very early this morning. 

Because Niamh had to get the beautiful clothes store all ready today. Too bad for us.

So the black go fast car drove Niamh to downtown in the still dark outside.

Then Zita came back home for a little rest. 

And to say good morning to my friend Emmet. He is still very busy all the time.

He has to go to his very old university today. 

Because somebody at his university wrote a brand new book. All about the very long time ago in Ireland. 

And they want everybody to come and see it and have tasty treats too. Ha.

He said we will see him right on the computer in a few days. That is good. 

I was very very very busy this morning.

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today.

Because she had to go see see Craig’s mother to help the dentist. I do not know why.

And then all the giant take the snow away machines in the world were here. 


On my own street. To take all the too much snow away.

And on my own corner too. Oh dear.

And the throw the snow away machine went up and down my street too many times. 



They were way too noisy. 

But I guarded the house and Craig too. All by myself. Ha. That is a hard job.

I do not like all those way too big and noisy machines. 

There were even the very scary little noisy clean the sidewalks machines everywhere. 



They do not even care when I bark at them. I do not care either. 

So I bark very fiercely at them anyway. It is my own very important job. Ha. 


When Zita came home I went in the black go fast car to see my nice Doctor Waller. 

To see why I was sick a while ago. 

My Doctor Waller said I was the nicest dog ever. Ha. That is true.

But he did not know why I was sick. Me either. Oh well.

When I got home I had a very nice nap. In the living room. Right beside Zita. 

When you go to see your doctor makes you a bit too tired. It is known.

Zita was studying the very fat book for her university class. 

Because she has a remember everything exam tomorrow. Oh dear.

But I was a big help. I was as quiet as could be.

Craig was just in the den. Looking for interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

I did not need to mind him this afternoon. 

Zita said she cannot take Emmet’s brand new pin with her to way far away.

Because it is too pointy for aeroplanes. Oh dear.

Maybe that is why I Craig said I cannot go on the aeroplanes with Zita or Emmet. 

And go to way far away Ireland to mind them. 

Because of my very pointy teeth. Maybe. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

We will have to send Emmet his do not always fall down blanket pin in a fat envelope. 

And then it will go to way far away Cork university. All by itself. 

When Niamh came home she had brand new very fat bottom leather boots. 

A doctor made them. Ha. That is silly. 

Mister Jack came to my house. To take away lots of our own too much snow. 

He is not so very noisy. That is good. 

I did not go for a before dinnertime walk today.

Because I was still too tired. Ha. So I had another nice beside Zita nap.

We did not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because my friend Niamh had her dinner with Cara and Lee. 

And my friend Emmet is still in his old university in way far away. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

We watched a new not too scary detective last night. 

Maybe we will watch him again tonight. 

Or maybe Zita will study her big book some more. For her tomorrow exam.


No comments:

Post a Comment