Friday 23 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Eighty Six 

Zita and I were up very early today.

So Zita could drive Niamh downtown to the beautiful clothes store. 

Because she has to start the store up today.

When Zita was back home we went for our before breakfast good morning to everybody walk.

It is a bit of a windy day. That is nice. I like windy days.

Then Zita went to her office. On her not way fast bicycle. 

Then Craig was all awake and we had round toasts and jam for our breakfast.


And Craig had his another too much coffee outside. With me. In my side yard. Ha. 



That was a good morning. Good for us.

Then we went inside so I could have my get up too early in the morning nap. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet made a giant long cheese sandwich for his lunch.

And I had cheese on my own lunch. Ha.

My friend Emmet is making his story all about the long long long time ago Saints in Ireland all beautiful.

I do not know why. He should write all about my friend Mister Saint Newton. That is a good idea.

Craig helped Emmet with his story. On the big fast computer.

Tonight Mister Paul is coming to my house for a tasty altogether dinner. 

With pizzas. Ha. That is a good dinner.

Maybe Zita and I will go for a before dinnertime walk. 

If she is not still at the rascal ladies office.

No comments:

Post a Comment