Tuesday 7 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Two

Craig and I had a lovely little sleep in today.

Then we had another fat with tasty jam toast for our together breakfast. Ha.

I had a nice nap while Craig look for his very interesting stories.

Then Zita came home. She did not stay at her office all day today.

Because tomorrow Emmet goes back to his far away in Cork university. 

And maybe he might need to go places today. 

So now the black car can drive him and he will not be frozen all up. Ha.

But he only found an aeroplane that does not go anywhere right away. 

It goes to other places first. Oh dear.

So he has to go way way too early in the morning on the train. To Toronto. 

And then an aeroplane takes him to Montreal. And Montreal is nearly just here. Oh dear. 

That is not such a good aeroplane. Oh dear. 

And then he has to find even another aeroplane.

One that can find way far away Cork. From England. And not get all lost. Oh dear me. Too bad for him. 

And my friend Niamh was fast asleep until lunchtime. 

Because the nasty cold has her caught. Oh dear me. I will mind her today. When I am not very busy. 

Zita and I went for a very early before dinnertime walk today. And it it was not even a bit dark outside.

Then she went to the find delicious food store. So we will have a tasty dinner tonight. 

Tomorrow Emmet will be back in his very little apartment in way far away Cork. 

Not in his own very comfy bed in his own bedroom. With me to mind him. Oh dear. I do not like that. 

We had cooked outside hamburgers for our altogether dinner tonight. Ha.

Then we went to fast asleep.

Because we have to get up way too early in the morning tomorrow. 

To take Emmet to the train station. 






No comments:

Post a Comment