Sunday 26 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty One

It is another too much snow day today. 

Because it was snowing all night again. Oh dear. 



We only had a little sleep in this morning.

Before the black car took Niamh to her job. At the beautiful clothes store.

I minded Craig after we went on our good morning walk. 

You cannot go on very long walks on too much snow days.

Because the snow is too deep and I get a cold tummy. That is not so nice.

Nobody want a cold tummy. It is known.

When I was minding Craig Zita was shoveling away the too much snow. 

Before it got too cold.

Because then all the snow would be just ice. Just like that. As quick as can be. Oh dear.

You cannot shovel ice. You have to use the dangerous ice chopping stick. Oh dear.

When Zita came in we had our toasts. I had some crunchy bits. 

Craig and Zita had some too much coffees. I did not have any. 

Then it was time to see my friend Emmet. On Zita’s fast computer. 

All the way from way far away Cork. In Ireland. In his very little apartment. Ha. 

I could see him. But some times he does not move. And then he moves very fast. That is silly.

He is going to visit an even way older university. In way far away England. 

They asked him to visit them. 

So he could tell everybody all about one of his brand new stories. 

And he is going to stay with his friends. In his friend’s little house. Right there. At the very very old bridge university. Ha.

Zita is going to way far away too. Maybe Emmet will come to visit her in Dublin. Ha.

So he can have some very tasty sausages. And maybe biscuits and tea too. 

Cousin Orlaith was in Cork too. To see her friend and Emmet too. But she hurt her foot again. Oh dear. 

I think she needs a new foot. Oh dear. One that works all time. Not just some time. Oh dear.

This afternoon Zita was studying for her university class. So I minded her. In the living room. Ha.

When her head was all full up we went for our before dinner walk. Even in the very deep snow.

I did not want to go and have cold feet.

But because going for a nice walk with me always makes her head feel much better. 

When it gets all full up to the top with her university stories. 

So went right away. Ha. That is my best job.

I was very soggy when I got home. And not even a bit warm. 

Zita had to move even more too much snow.

And I could not be a big help because had to stay in the house. Oh dear. 

And mind everything from my watching window. 



That is not such good minding. It is known.

And then Zita moved our cars. Both of them. 

Because they were all covered up by the too much snow. 



So Zita had to take all their snow away too. Oh dear.

But when she was all finished I minded her. On her feet. Ha.

Because she had to do more studying for her nice university. 

Before dinnertime the black go fast car went downtown to find Niamh.

So we could have a lovely altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment