Wednesday 1 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixteen 

It is the brand new year’s first day. Ha.

But we only had a very little sleep in. 

I do not know where the brand new year comes from. 

Maybe it is a secret present for everybody from Mister Saint Santa. Ha. 

Or maybe from Emmet’s friends the very very old Gods. Maybe. 

They must have a very very big room to make a year for everybody. And all the animals too. 

But where does the old year go. Maybe it goes on vacation. Maybe where my friends the ducks go.

Where there is not any too much snow. Ha. 

But nobody told me about it. Oh well. Too bad for us.

I got some very tasty steak last night. 

Because it was the last night of the year. 

But we had to stay up late so we could say happy brand new year to Emmet and Niamh. Oh well. 

And Emmet was even all awake early today. 

So he could go to Mister Mike’s and Miss Morgan’s apartment.

Because today it the all day dragons game day. Ha. With all their friends. 

So Zita drove him to find Mister Mike. At another Mister Kettleman’s bagel store. That is silly. 

And Niamh is still in Toronto. At Georgie’s apartment. With all their friends too. Ha.



They went to visit the Toronto zoo just for fish. 

It has lots and lots of very dangerous just eat you up sharks. Oh desr.

I do not know why they went. 

Because Niamh does not like fish so much. Oh dear me.

So today I only have to mind Craig and Zita. That is an easy job. 

Zita and I and Profesor Jill went on our good morning walk altogether today.

It is a very messy day outside today. I was a very soggy dog when we came back to my house.

But Craig was all wide awake so he and I stayed in the kitchen until I was all dry. 

Then Zita was home and we had our breakfast toasts. Together.

We looked out my watching window at everybody going to slide down the hill into the all empty pond.


We had a very quiet day today. That is good. 

I had a lovey nap after my lunchtime. Good for me. 

Then Zita cleaned up all the boxes from our Merry Christmas time. I helped her.

Now they are all ready for the giant garbage truck. That is good.

Then Zita and I went on a messy walk. 

It was our before dinnertime walk. A before it is dark walk. Ha. 

That is a very good time for a walk. 

Nothing can just jump out at you when it is not so dark outside. It is known.

We are going to to have just a Craig and Zita and me dinner tonight. Maybe we will have cheese. 

Tonight we will watch more of all the friends who are detectives. In way far away Poland. 

We watched them last time. Before we went to bed. 



No comments:

Post a Comment