Monday 27 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Two

We had our get up early morning today. 

Because Niamh has a very early in the morning class. And so does Miss Lily.

So doctor Susan drove them to the nice university. That is nice.

It is not so very nice outside today.

Because all the snow turned into slippy ice. 



When Craig was having his first too much coffee Zita and I went for good morning walk.

It was only a little walk because everything is too slippy outside. 

And we did not want to fall down and have sore bottoms. It is known.

When the go fast car took Zita to her own office Craig and I had a very fat toast.

With blueberry jam. 

Blueberries are the bears favourite. Even the very fierce bears. Ha.

But they are all fast asleep in their comfy beds. 

Because it is winter outside. 

And bears have their own sleep ins all winter. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Then Miss Tamina and her helper came to make our house spic and span. 

Her helper used the very noisy make the floors clean machine. 

So I went into the big bedroom and stayed on my own comfy duvet. 

But then the machine came into the big bedroom.

So I went in the den to mind my friend Craig. Ha. Good for me.

When Miss Tamina was all finished we had a very big peanut butter and honey toast sandwich. 

It was a tasty together lunchtime. 

Then I had a nice nap in the kitchen. I had a very quiet day today. 

Mister Paul came to visit us. He brought us tasty brand new croissants. Ha. 

Croissants are my favourite. I always get a pointy end. Just for me. Ha.

Craig and he had more too much coffees too. And talked a lot. 

So I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet. Good for me. It was a very quiet day.

We are not going to have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because tonight is a stay until late night at the university for Niamh. 

So Craig is going to make dinner all by himself. Oh dear. 

A chicken dinner. All cooked in the oven. Oh dear. 

Zita made a full of everything plastic bag. Even the chicken too. 

So he can cook the chicken by himself. Ha. 

When Niamh came home Miss Lily came too. 

They could not have their dinner with us.

Because they had too many new stories to read for their nice university. Oh dear.

So they had to have ice cream too. Ha. 

Then Craig and Zita and I watched a new detective from way way far away Japan. 

But he is not in Japan. He is in way far away London. Oh dear. 








No comments:

Post a Comment