Monday 6 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty One

It was a windy snow day. So there was snow everywhere when we went for our breakfast walk.

So after the black car took Zita to the rascal ladies office I minded Craig.

And we had a little sleep in. On our new very cosy warm Scotsman’s duvet. Ha.

Then we got up and had a very fat toast. With raspberry jam. 

We have lots and lots of of delicious jams in the refrigerator. Just for our good morning toasts.

Good for us.

Then Emmet was all awake too. 

But he is busy reading an old Irish book. And he has already read it before. 

I do not know why he is reading it again. Nobody told me.

And Niamh did not go to her nice university today. 

Because her class was not all ready.

And a nasty just sore all over everywhere cold caught her. So she has to go back to fast asleep. Ha.

All her friends at the beautiful clothes store got caught too. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window for a while. At the sliding all over cars. Ha.

Sometimes there was so much windy snow we could not see my pond. 

We could only see my corner. That is not so nice. 

Then he had to find more interesting stories. So I had a nice nap.

We did not play catch the ball today. 

Because the go fast chair does not like the too much snow. Oh well.

We did not have porridge for our lunch today. Ha. That is good.

We had a lovely peanut butter and honey sandwich. It was a fat sandwich. That is a good sandwich.

Then I had a nice nap. In the kitchen. 

Until Emmet went for his walk. In the still windy snow. 

To his old university. 

To get his own special tea cup. With the bird on it. Just like his keep his head warm hat. Ha. 

And maybe visit his professors. Maybe.

My cousin Maddie is going to the make her beautiful store tomorrow. Ha.

My friend Mister Garry told me. He visited us this afternoon. 

To say Have a Happy Brand New Year. Ha. 

When Niamh was all awake she made cheesie macaronis. I got some macaronis too. Ha. 

Then Emmet came home. He did not get lost in the windy snow. That is good. 

But he did not find his tea cup. Oh dear. 

We had a nice altogether dinner. With lots of tasty Irish chicken. Ha.

Then Craig and Zita and I watched the nice detective from England until we were all too tired.

So we went to our comfy bed. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment