Tuesday 14 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Nine

I am still not feeling all well. Maybe I am still a bit sore.

So last night I just slept on the soft rug in the living room. 

I did not want to go to my comfy bed. Oh dear.

So then my friend Zita came in late late at night and slept right beside me on the sofa. 

So I was not just all alone. 

It is not so nice to be all alone when you are not feeling so very well. It is known. 

Craig got up early too. And Craig and Zita and I had our toasts together. 

And then we had even more toasts. Ha. 

Zita and I went for a nice very little walk. Not so far today. 

I do not like my new medicine so much. It makes me way too sleepy all the time.

So I did not have any this morning. Ha. 

Niamh went to the beautiful clothes store early today. 

Then she has to go to her university. Oh dear.

The silver little car took Zita to her own office this morning. 

Because Mister Mike is still fixing Zita’s go fast car. Oh dear.,

Craig and I looked out my watching window for a while.

Because a very big and very noisy truck with a lot of men stopped right on my corner. For a long time. 


Craig said they taking all the ice away from the holes in the street. Oh well.

When they were all gone I had another nice nap. Beside my friend Craig. 

Then my friend Niamh came home. To get comfy clothes to go to her university classes. 

It is a stay until late at night tonight at her university. So you have to have comfy clothes.

Miss Lilly wrote a story in our nice university’s own newspaper. 

But it was only about cats. Oh well. 



Miss Lilly sent us the picture of Niamh reading the newspaper. Cats are not so interesting. Ha.

Before lunchtime Craig went in the den. But I stayed in the living room. 



On the comfy rug.

Then after my lunch Craig made our together lunch.

We had very crunchy peanut butter and honey toasts. In the den. I had two very crunchy bits. Ha.

Then I had a lovely nap. In the kitchen on my own comfy rug. 

Then I went to my watching window so I could watch for my friend Zita. 

And see if there are any wolves hiding anywhere.

When she came home she brought her black go fast car with her. Ha. That is good. 

The silver little car is having a rest at Mister Mikes’s store. Until tomorrow.

I am not so very sleepy all the time now. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the old churchman detective tonight. 

He does not have a very scary program. That is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment