Thursday 30 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Five

My friend Niamh was all up and awake in the dark this morning. That is not all right.

She had to go to a for everybody meeting with all the people from the beautiful clothes store.

And she did not get home from her store until I was fast asleep last night. Oh dear. 

Zita and I had a quick walk this morning. Even in the very cold outside.

Because we are very fierce Canadians. Ha. And I am very furry too. Ha. Good for us. 

The very warm black car took Zita downtown to her office. 

Because of the too cold.

I minded Craig until he was wide awake. We only had a very little sleep in. Oh well.


When we were all awake and finished our together toasty bagels it was still too cold.

So we did not go outside to play catch the ball. Oh well. 

Craig went in the den to find some brand new stories. 

So I had a little nap in the kitchen. It is nice and warm in my kitchen. That is good.

Then I went in the living room for a nap on the comfy rug. 

And then Mister Paul came over to my house. So he could fix my gate. Ha. That was nice.

And to have the delicious middle of some donuts and some too much coffees. 

Then my friend Niamh was home. 

So she could do some more writing for her university and have a nap too.

Because of the way too early in the morning meeting. Oh dear.

So I had a nice nap on my own duvet on the big comfy bed when Craig and Paul were just talking a lot.


So I had a very quiet day today. That is a good day. 

Zita went to her stretching store so we had a not too far in the dark before dinnertime walk.

We had a nice altogether dinner tonight. 

Maybe we will watch the detective again tonight. 

If everybody is not too busy writing new stories. For their nice university. 



No comments:

Post a Comment