Friday 10 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Five 

We had a get up very early morning this morning.

Zita and I went for a very long walk in the dark. Oh dear.

So it was not a good morning to everybody walk.

Because everybody else was still very fast asleep. Oh well.

Then Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store. 

Before she went to her rascal ladies office and I minded Craig.

But we did not have a lovely sleep in today.

Because Craig was too hot. Oh well. 

So we had our tasty toasts instead. And then I had a very nice nap. Right beside him.

It is not cold outside today. And everything is melting again. 

The radio lady said it was going to be a windy rain day today. And tomorrow too. 

Maybe with icy rain too. Oh dear.

Then everybody will be all the time soggy. Oh dear. That is silly weather. 

After lunchtime Mister Paul came to visit us. For his too much coffee. 

Because he came back from way far away London. Ha. That is good. 

They do not have such nice coffees in way far away London. 

Because they only make lots and lots of tea all the time.

Craig and he talked for a long time. In the dining room. 

So I had a nice nap. In the kitchen so I could mind them too. Good for me.

We only played catch the ball a few times today.

It is a bit messy in my side yard. Oh well. Too bad for me.

When Zita came home we had a very nice little walk. 

Then Craig and Zita went to the little restaurant for a tasty dinner.

I stayed here to guard the house and my friend Niamh.

She made me my own little cheesie toast. 

And then we played loud music. And we danced too. Ha. 

We had our own party altogether. 


No comments:

Post a Comment