Sunday 12 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Seven 

We did not go for our before breakfast walk today.

Because when I was fast asleep the weather remembered it was wintertime. 

And now there is snow everywhere again. 



And it was still all windy icy snow outside. Oh dear.

It was too slippy to go for a nice walk. 

So I minded Zita when she talked to her parents. In way far away Dublin.

Craig did not have his sleep in today. Oh well.

And Miss Georgie did not get all awake at the right time. 

So her aeroplane went to Toronto without her. Oh dear.

Then Craig and Zita and I had our breakfast toasts.

And we looked out my watching window at all the brand new too much snow. Oh dear.

And then the beautiful clothes store called Niamh. 

Because someone else forgot to go to their work today. Oh goodness. 

So my friend Niamh went instead. But she had to go on the smelly bus.

Because Zita had to talk to the rascal ladies on the telephone. Oh dear.

It is an Oh Dear Me day today. Oh well. 

I minded Zita when she was talking to all the rascal ladies. I was very quiet. Good for me.

You have to be very quiet when people have important things to talk about. It is known.

Zita said I was the quietest dog ever. Ha. Good for me.

Then we had our lunchtime. And I got some special cheese treats. Ha. 

Today is the special day for everybody in the whole world who has red hair. I do not know why.

But my friend Niamh has red hair. All the time. 



Some people do not always have the same colour of hair. I do not know why. Oh well. 

Craig used to black hair. But now it is just all grey. 

I do not have red hair. 

But now I have some grey hairs. 

But not so much as Craig. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita talked to professor Jill so we went on our not very long walk altogether. 

The icy wind was very cold. So we did not stay outside for so long.

Then I helped Zita shovel the icy snow. It was very hard snow. 

Because of the freezie rain. We could not take it all away. Oh dear. 

We will ask Mister Kirian to shovel it all away. Ha. That is a good idea.

We had only us for dinner tonight. So minding everybody was very easy.

Tonight we will watch the nice detective. The one who has his very own church. 

Mister Tom brought him to our house today. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment