Monday 20 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Five 

It is another very cold outside day today.



Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk.

Because we did not want to turn into frozen icicles. 

Then the black go fast car took Zita downtown to the rascal ladies office.

But today she took delicious desserts for all the other ladies.

Because they had a everybody bring something tasty for an altogether lunch today. That is nice.

So then I minded Craig on the big comfy bed. 

But only for a very little time.

Because he said we needed our toasts. Ha. That was a good idea.

We looked out my watching window when Craig had his too much coffees.

At the move the snow noisy machines. 

But they made snow walls all along my streets. 

I told them not to do that. I told them very loudly.

But they cannot hear nice dogs. 

Because they are way too noisy. Too bad for us. 



And they are too high and too slippy to climb over. That is not all right.

Niamh’s friend came to take her to their nice university this morning. In her little car. 

Because it is too cold to walk there today. 

Niamh said maybe they will have some delicious hot chocolate or treats before their class. 



To make them toasty warm again.

They have a hot chocolate store even inside the beautiful library. Ha.

We had fat bread peanut butter and honey sandwiches for our lunchtime. 

Then Craig was a Viking again. 

So I minded him. 



Right beside him. In our comfy den. Ha. That is an easy job.

He just listened to quiet music and read his book. Ha. I had my own after lunchtime nap. Ha.

When Zita came home I did not want to go for a before dinnertime walk.

Because it is still too cold. And I did not want to wear my keep my feet warm boots. Ha. 

Niamh is at her nice university until late tonight so I only had to mind Craig and Zita at dinner. Ha. That is easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment