Monday 13 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Twenty Eight 

Everybody got up early this morning.

Because I was not feeling so very well. I did not want to lie down. I do not know why.

So Zita and Niamh took me to see Miss Armstrong my very nice doctor. We went right away.

And we went in doctor Susan’s new car.

Because our cars were all frozen in the too much icy snow. 

But I did not have stay at the little hospital. I only had to have a little visit. 

I had to have some tests. But Zita and Niamh kept me company. 

You should always have your friends keep you company when anything is a bit scary. It is known.

Then things are not too scary. They are just a little bit scary. Ha.

Then we went back home in doctor Susan’s new car.

I only like being at my own house. With my very own family. It is known.

My doctor gave me some brand new do not be very sore medicine.

So I can get all better. That is good.

You have to have do not be sore medicine when you get old. Dogs too.

But I did not know I was an old dog. Nobody told me. 

Maybe I got old when we found the brand new year. Maybe.

Craig is old too. That is why he takes medicine for his not so very good anymore shoulders.

And Craig has to take it easy some days. 

Maybe I can have those days too. Ha. That is a good idea.

We took Niamh to her nice university before we came home to our own house.

And when I was all back home Miss Tamina was here. And her helper too.

They were making the house all spic and span. 

But I had a very big sleep right on the rug in the living room. So I could mind my friend Zita too.


And she kept me company when I was fast asleep. Craig helped too. 

Because they are my family.

Now I have a bandage on my leg. 

Because they took away some of my blood. 

So they will know why I had to go to my hospital. Oh dear.

Going to the hospital makes you very tired. It is known.



So Zita did not go to her work today. 

She just stayed here to help Craig mind me. Ha. That is nice.

We had two toasts for our lunchtime. 

I got four crunchy bits. Ha. Good for me. 

Then Zita took the black go fast car to Mister Mike’s fix your car store. 

So it would be all happy again.



So I watched her from my watching window. 

She had to take all the icy snow off the car. That took a long time. Too bad for her. 

Then I had my tasty lunch. With cheese on top. Ha. 

When she came home I had another nap. Right beside her. 



She was reading her book for her brand new class at our nice university.

Because she is going to take some more interesting classes. 

But only on Saturdays. Not all the days this time.

So I was very quiet when she was reading her book.

Because I was way fast asleep. 

My brand new medicine made me a bit very sleepy. Oh well.

We did not have an afternoon walk. 

Because of my new medicine. So I had a nice nap instead.

But I was nearly awake for our dinnertime. I got more cheese on my dinner. Ha. 

But I am still a bit not just all right. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Maybe I will go to my comfy bed early tonight. That is a good idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment