Thursday 23 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Eight 

It is not so cold today so I took my friend Zita for a very nice good morning walk.

But I had to wear my green rubber boots. Oh well.

Because of all the nasty salt on the sidewalks and the road too. Oh dear. 

Then Zita and the black go fast car went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

So I minded Craig. We only had a little sleep in. 

Because he was all finished listening to his interesting book. 

So we had our together toasts. With brand new tasty blackberry jam. From far away Ireland. 

Niamh was downstairs reading stories for her university.

Because this is an all day studying day. 

So we had a very nice very quiet day. All morning. That is good. 

Craig had porridge for his lunchtime so I had a very long nap on my very comfy duvet.

Because today is a nice day to have a quiet day. 

But then it was not quiet anymore. Oh dear me.

The giant take the snow all away machines were on our streets. Maybe doctor Susan’s street.

And they make way too much noise. Too much scary noise. I do not like that at all.

So I went into our den so I could guard Craig. Ha. It is my job. Good for me.

Then they came right on my own street. Right on my corner.

Even the giant eat the icy snow all up machines. 



And they throw it all away into giant trucks. Oh dear. 

And there were giant move the snow right into the road machines too. 


On my own street

I give them my very fiercest scary barks. But they do not care.

Craig says you cannot scare those machines. That is not all right.

How can I be the best minder dog in the world if I cannot scare dangerous noisy machines away. Oh dear me.

The last Merry Christmas present came today. Oh dear.

It is for my friend Emmet. 



It is a pretend very very old Irish pin. 

Because he always wears his blanket warped around him. 

Now they will not just fall off. Ha. That is a good present. 

When Zita came home we only had a quick walk.

Because of all the dangerous machines everywhere. Oh dear.

We had an altogether dinner tonight. 

A nice man brought all of us Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel sandwiches. That is a good dinner. 





No comments:

Post a Comment