Friday 17 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Thirty Two

It was an everybody get up up day today. 

But Zita and I went for an not so very far walk.

Because it was a way too cold day outside today. 



We did not want to been as frozen as could be. 

So we came back home to our nice warm house nearly right away. Ha. 

Niamh was nearly late for her work today. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Zita moved all the cars so she could go to downtown and not be all frozen.

And so the black go fast car could wait for her.

While she was at her rascal ladies office.

After Zita went to downtown Craig and I had the fat toasts again. With the raspberries jam.

The toasts were not too toasty today. 

But we had lots of delicious jam anyway. Good for us.

It is a very sunny day today. 

Lots of times it is very cold and very sunny all at the same time. That is silly.

We looked out my watching window. But only for a little while.

Because it was not so interesting watching today. Nobody is outside when it is way too cold. 

I had my peanut butter treat and then I had a nice nap in the kitchen. I had a nice quiet day today.

We did not play the catch the ball game today. 

The go fast chair does not like the way too cold so much. That is good. 

So we only went outside a few times.

And I did not want to have too cold feet. So we stayed inside a lot today.

After our lunchtime Craig was a fierce Viking again. 

So I had a big nap on my comfy duvet. Ha. Good for me. 

But then the presents man came and woke me up. Oh well.

It was another too late for Merry Christmas present. For my friend Emmet. Oh dear.

Maybe Zita can take it to him when she visits way far away Ireland. 

It is a not so very big book. 

Then Zita and Niamh came home altogether.

Because they went to the other food store. Now we have lots of food for our dinnertimes. Ha.

And then Niamh cooked a pizza. 

Because she did not have a tasty lunch when she was at her beautiful clothes store. Oh dear. 

Zita and I did not have to go for our before dinnertime walk in the very cold outside.

Because now I am a nearly old dog I do not have to go for walks if I do not want to. Ha. That is good.

And tomorrow the radio man said it was going to be a way too much snow day. Again. Oh dear me.

And tomorrow people can go skating all over our own all empty canal. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

We did not have our dinner together with Niamh tonight.

Because it was too early for our dinner.

So I had my first dinner and Zita read her fat book.

Because she is going to our nice university tomorrow. To learn brand new things.

Now everybody is at university except for Craig and me. 

Because we have to mind the house when everybody is at their universities. Ha. Good for us.

We will watch the scary program from Wales again tonight. We did not watch all of it last night.

I barked at it last night. 

Because there was a little baby crying. That is not all right. Oh dear.


No comments:

Post a Comment