Tuesday 28 January 2020

Day Two Thousand Seven Hundred and Forty Three

Zita and I went on our not way too early walk today.

But it was all icy rain outside and when we got home I was an icicle dog. Too bad for me.

So when Zita went downtown I minded Craig on the big comfy bed. And we had a sleep in. Ha.

When we were all fast awake we had a very nice toast. 

And I minded the house. 



From my watching window. 

There were lots of little move the side walk snow away machines.

Because it is too slippy on the sidewalks. 

And they were all over everywhere. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig and I did not have a together lunchtime.

Because he had Scotsman’s porridge. Too bad for me.

But I got cheesie treats on my own lunch instead.

When Niamh got up she stayed in the kitchen cooking. 

A whole bunch of tasty food for her lunchtime and her dinnertime. 

Because today is a stay until dinnertime at her university. 

And she was talking to everybody on her telephone. With loud music and cooking too.

So I went into the den so I could mind Craig and have a nice quiet nap. Ha.

There was only quiet music on the music machine in the den. 

There are two different music machines in the den. I do not know why. 

But then it was very smelly in the kitchen. 

Because Niamh’s spoon just melted. Right into her lunch. 

So she could not eat it. Oh dear. Maybe she will just starve. 

Sometimes I just starve because Craig forgets when it is my own dinnertime. 

I always have to remind him. Oh well. 

We had bagels for our another lunch. With jam. Ha.

Then I stayed in the living room so I could watch everything outside. 



And have a comfy nap too. 

And then my friend Zita came back home. And she was early today. Ha.

So we went on a before dinnertime walk before she was too tired to put her toasty warm boots on. Ha.

Zita and Niamh were very busy tonight writing new stories for the university.

So Mister Tony’s friend brought us Pizzas. For our dinner. Ha.

We will not watch detectives tonight.  So I will mind Zita when she is writing instead. 

But you have to be a very quiet minder when people are busy writing their stories. It is the rule. 

Maybe Craig will watch the hockey team on the television.

Sometimes they win. But not so very often. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment