Tuesday 3 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Seven 

I did not have a very good morning today.

Because after our walk I saw a going away bag in the kitchen. I do not like going away bags.



Because when you have a going away bag you will not be home for dinner. 

Or even for your own bedtime. 

So I will not see someone for a long time. I do not like that.

And it was Emmet’s is going to way far away bag. And he is going all by himself. 

And then Zita’s mother had to go to the hospital in far away Dublin.

Because she has Flutter. Oh dear. 

I do not know what that is. Oh dear. 

Auntie Eileen called Zita on her telephone. And Uncle Ciaran too. Oh dear. Oh dear.

Then Emmet was all dressed up. In his special beautiful clothes. To go to far away.

So everybody said See You At The Merry Christmas Time. 

But that is not for a long time. We do not even have any too much snow. Oh dear. 

I do not like this so much. 

And then Niamh’s telephone took our pictures all by itself. That is silly.

So Zita drove him to the catch the train station in the black go fast car. 

And then he was just gone. And I was just here. Oh dear. Too bad for me.



And when the do not fall over and crash train finds Toronto he has to get even another train to find the aeroport.

Because that is where the aeroplanes live. Trains cannot find way far away Ireland. Only aeroplanes.

Because of the giant full of whales ocean. Oh dear. 

You have to have your own little book to go to way far away Ireland. 

Or you cannot get on the aeroplane. Oh dear. 

My friend Emmet did not forget his little book. He sent me a picture of it. Ha. That is good.



This afternoon Craig and I had toasty bagels for our lunchtime. 

Then I had a nice long nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Because I was up very early this morning. Being a big help. 

Niamh did not have to go to work today. 

Because she has to get everything all ready for tomorrow.

Because tomorrow she goes to her nice university again. Ha. 

And then she will see all her university friends.

And we saw lots of children going to their schools this morning. 

Today is the starting school again day. 

Craig and I do not have to go to school anymore. 

Because we know everything. Ha. That is good.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk.

We cannot have altogether dinners until Merry Christmas time.

Because Emmet is not here. He is going to his old university in Cork. Too bad for us. 














No comments:

Post a Comment