Friday 27 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty One

We had another get up too early in the morning day today.

Because Niamh had another way too early in the morning job at her beautiful clothes store.

So Zita drove her. I stayed here. 

So I could mind Craig.

Because he was still fast asleep.

Then Zita and I had a very long walk this morning.

Because we did not go for our walk last night.

Because of the very loud scary thunder. 

And Zita was all soggy from riding her not so fast bicycle home. In the all of a sudden too much rain.

So we stayed in our own house.

So we were could be all dry as can be when we had our dinner.

We had lots of tasty cheese and the fat giant bread Niamh found. 

At the bake very tasty things to eat store. That was a good dinner. 

When Zita went to the rascal ladies office this morning I minded Craig again.

Because he had a little sleep in today. Then we had our very crunchy too toasty toasts. Ha.

But he has his own go fast chair again. Not the not very comfy chair. Ha. That is good.

It is not so warm today. That is nice. 

Zita and Niamh saw my friend Emmet on Niamh’s telephone. In the black go fast car. My goodness. 

From way far away in Ireland. Ha.

He had to buy brand new sheets and pillow cases for his new very little apartment. Ha.

Zita is going to bring him some of his very fat interesting book when she goes to visit him. Ha.

I had a very quiet day.

Except when three squirrels were on my patio. They were chasing each other. That is not so all right.

Then I had a nice nap beside my watching window. And Craig too. Ha. Good for me.

Quiet days are very nice days too. Especially when you have a very comfy rug. 

And only Craig to mind. He is very easy to mind. 

He never goes outside to use the cut your toes off machine. That is good. 

When Zita comes home we went for another lovely before dinner walk today. But it was nearly dark outside.

So I had to watch everything. In case giant raccoons were hiding in the bushes. Oh dear.

And we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Ha.

Because Niamh and Miss Tarryn are here for a tasty dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment