Sunday 22 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixteen 

We only had a very little sleep in today. And it is sleep in Sunday. Oh dear.

But Zita and I had a lovely good morning to everybody walk with Professor Jill. 

When we came home Craig and Zita and I had our breakfast toasts. 

Then Zita had a squeaky clean shower.

Because today she has her very very important rascal ladies meeting. 

So she had to go downtown to her brand new office. All squeaky clean.

So she could mind everybody when the meeting is on. 

So I minded Craig and Niamh all by myself.

Craig was busy reading how Emmet is going to write his new very important way way way long story.

And then he read another one. So he could make it beautiful. 

Emmet is very busy writing all the time is his way far away in Cork university. Oh dear. 

And my friend Niamh was all fast asleep until lunchtime.

Because she did not get home from the in a field wedding until nearly this morning. 

On a smelly bus. Oh well.

And there were chickens at the wedding. So there was a dangerous chicken sign. Oh dear.



But they had a giant tent so everybody would not just cooked by the beautiful sunshine. 

And another tent too. Ha. And my friend Niamh too. Ha.


But there was not even one cow there. That is good. 

Because cows are too big for tents.


Niamh and Miss Tarryn were inside the very big tent.

So they could give everybody all the beers in the world. 



But Niamh got bitten by a nasty wasp. Right on her bottom. Oh dear.

I caught a nasty wasp this morning. And I ate it. Ha. 

Maybe it was the same wasp. Maybe. Good for me.

Niamh had ice cream for her breakfast. And it was lunchtime. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Then she put her feet in the shaky water machine. 

Because she wore her beautiful shoes yesterday

So her feet were all sore and squished up. Too bad for her.

There are just football games on the television this afternoon.

So I just a nice quiet afternoon. Fast asleep. On my comfy in the kitchen rug. Ha.

We got brand new cheesie treats for my dinners. Ha. That is good.

When Zita came back home we went for our before dinner walk. Just us.

The other night when we were on our walk I met a bunch of little children. 

They were very small. I was very good. Zita said so. 

You have to be nice to little children because they are just little. I used to be very little too. Ha. 

When we got back to our own house Mister Tony’s friend brought us a delicious pizza. 

Just for us. Ha.

After dinner we watched detectives on the television. 

Because everybody was very tired. 

So we went to fast asleep early. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment