Wednesday 18 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twelve 

Zita and I got up very early this morning.

So Zita could drive Niamh to her very early in the morning class. 

Because she did not sleep a lot last night and was too tired. 

And she has a stay until late day at her nice university. Oh dear.

Craig did not get up even a bit early. He had a big sleep in instead. Ha.

Today is Zita’s do not go to work day. Ha. 

So she only did a bit of work. On her telephone. 

Then I helped Zita make our front lawn all neat and tidy. With the cut your toes off machine.

So then I had to stay inside with Craig. To mind him when he had his too much coffee. Oh well. 

Then Zita and I had a very nice walk. 

Because it is a beautiful as can be day outside today. Ha. That is good.

My friend Emmet has a brand new very little apartment. Very close to his next university. 

Now he has his very own bathroom. That is good. 

And a brand new number for his telephone. But it is a giant number. I do not know why.

And now he has a castle too.

Because when he walks just a little bit to his university there is a very big castle. 


Right there on the street to his university. Ha. 

There are lots and lots of castles in way far away Ireland. 

Maybe because nobody used to like anybody else. Maybe. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

After my lunchtime Craig and Zita went out for there own tasty lunch. 

I minded the house all by myself.

They went to the only has good for you food restaurant. Oh well. 

No lots of tasty chips for them.



When Craig and Zita came home Zita and I went for an early walk. 

But without Craig today. Oh well.

Because Craig had to do some writing for our government. Too bad for him.

Then Zita went to her stretching until you are all sore and smelly store. Ha.

So she had to have a squeaky clean shower when she was all back home. Ha.

And I had a nice nap. On my comfy rug in the kitchen. Good for me.

Maybe we will watch some more of the nice lady from far away detective tonight. 

That is a not way too scary program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment