Monday 2 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Six 

I had a confusing morning today.

It is a do not go to work holiday day.

But my friend Niamh had to go to work. 

But Zita did not. 

But she did rascal ladies work in my side yard anyway. Oh dear.

And Emmet was all fast awake very early this morning.

So Zita could drive him to his another dragons game. With all his friends.

And Craig had a sleep in and it is not sleep in Sunday.

That is not just the same day. I like all my days to be the same day. It is known. 

And Zita talked to her mother in way far away. And to our cousin Orlaith too. 

Cousin Orlaith’s friend is working in way far away Cork. Ha.

Maybe Emmet and cousin Orlaith can go out for a tasty lunch. 

Some day. When she is visiting her friend. 

Then Zita and I went for our late walk. It is a cloudy all over everywhere day. Oh well.

And we got back I Craig was in the living room. 



And we were on the patio. Ha.

I was sitting on the keep Emmet’s room as dry as a chip blanket.

Soon Mister Fernando is going to fix it. 

After Emmet is in way far away. And not in his comfy bedroom. Ha. 

Tomorrow Zita is going to take my friend Emmet to the do not just crash train station.

Then he will find an aeroplane that knows where far Ireland is.

Because tomorrow Emmet is going to way far away Cork. To his next university. Oh dear.

After lunchtime Zita found Niamh downtown. And then they found Miss Georgie too.

So they all came home so Niamh and Miss Georgie could make their own delicious lunch. 

I got some cheese. Because I was a big helper.

Then Mister Paul came to make the gate to my side yard open even wider. Ha.

So Craig and Zita and Mister Paul had tasty treats in my side yard. And I minded them. Ha.

And then after Mister Paul was gone Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. 

We went for an early not so very far walk. 

Because maybe it will a rainy dinnertime. Maybe. 

And we did not want to be just soggy. 

We had an only us dinner tonight. So we had used Mister Tony’s pizzas. Ha. 

Because Emmet and Niamh were having lovely dinners with their friends. Oh well.

Maybe we will watch the nice detective tonight. 

Or maybe we will go to fast asleep right away.

I like it when everybody goes to our comfy beds right away. Ha. 

That is my favourite night time. 



No comments:

Post a Comment