Saturday 7 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and One 

Zita and I went for a very very early in the morning walk. 

Because Zita went to her beautiful hair store very early this morning. I do not know why.

So I minded Craig on the big comfy bed until Zita came home. Ha. 

Then Craig and Mister Paul went to the new old friends breakfast restaurant. 

But when they had their breakfast the tasty eggs were too cold. Oh dear.

But the nice man said all their breakfasts were all free. Ha. That is nice.

Craig and Mister Paul came home early.

Because there is another football game today. 

Up on the busy street. And that is where the new restaurant is. 

So there were lots and lots of people there. Too many people. Even in the restaurant.

So Craig came home before he got lost with all the too many people. Ha.

Or got all squished by all the lost cars. Oh dear. 

One of the take your car away trucks was right in front of my house. Looking for all lost cars. 

Zita talked to her mother this morning. On the telephone. 

She does not have flutter anymore. That is good. Ha.

Before Craig got home Niamh went to her beautiful clothes store and Zita went to the stretching store. 

So I minded the house all by myself. I got peanut butter treats. 

This afternoon Craig watched the football game on our own television. 

He did not have to go up to the busy street. Ha. 

Zita was very busy this afternoon. Moving everything in Emmet’s bedroom. 

So we can fix the sometimes too much water in his room. Ha. 

But first Zita had to go to the we have too much stuff store. With lots more of our too much stuff.

I had to stay here and mind Craig. But he was just in the den.

So I had a nice nap on the floor. In front of the den door. 

So he could not get away. Ha.

Because I have to mind him. It is my best job. 

When Zita came home went went for a very nice walk. 

All the lost cars were gone so we could visit the ponds. That is good.

When we got home Zita went downtown right away. 

So she could bring my friend Niamh home for dinner. 

I helped Craig wait for them. At my watching window. Ha. 

I am the best helper. Craig told me so. Ha. 

His football team did not win. Again. Too bad for him.

We are going to to have a little dinner just for Craig and Zita tonight. And me too. 

But Niamh had to eat downstairs.

Because she busy was doing work for the beautiful clothes store. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch something new tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment