Tuesday 10 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Four 

Zita and I got up very early this morning. Again.

And we went for our before everybody is awake walk. 

But the ducks were all awake in my own pond. Ha. Silly ducks.

And as soon as Zita and the bicycle went all the way downtown Craig was all awake too.

So I only had a very little sleep in today. Oh well.

Zita’s brand new office is still not ready. 

Because they have not finished the little kitchen. 

So she went to remind them all about it. Ha. 

After Craig’s first too much coffees we had two tasty toasts. With honey. Ha.

That is a good breakfast.

Then Niamh came upstairs too. But she was not so fast awake as I was. Ha.

She had to go to a meeting all about a wedding. 

Because her friend from the Center Building is going to get married. Outside. At a farm. 

Maybe there will be cows there. Or smelly pigs. Maybe. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

And Niamh has to give everybody their do not get thirsty drinks. Right outside. Oh dear.

So she had to get beautiful clothes for the wedding. Ha,

After his next too much coffee Craig went in the den to find very interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

So I had my before lunchtime nap. Ha. That is a good time for a nice nap.

Because when you wake up it is time for your delicious lunch. Ha. Good for me.

We only played catch the ball a very little bit this morning.

Because it started to rain and I did not want to be a soggy dog.

It is a not so very warm day today. Craig found a comfy warm shirt. 

Soon it will be time for the all empty trees. Oh dear. 

And my friends the ducks will go on their vacation. To somewhere nice and warm. Oh well. 

Our cousin Ciara got her important paper today. From her university in way far away Maynooth.

She is very happy. Ha. It is nice to be happy. I am alway happy. 

Even when Craig forgets to put cheese treats on my dinner. Good for me.



Her university has their very own castle. Right there. In the university. Ha. 



My own family visited it before I came to mind them. Ha.

That is a good university. 

Our nice university does not have a castle. Just lots of brand new giant buildings.

Giant buildings are not so interesting. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

There is a castle beside Emmet’s university. Ha. That is good. 



It is not such a big castle. Maybe it has lots of ghosts.

Because it does not even have a roof anymore. Oh dear.

The kitchen at the new rascal ladies office is stil not finished. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Zita and I did not go for our before dinner walk. When she came home from her not yet ready office. 

Because of the nasty windy rain. 

Niamh is at the beautiful clothes store until late tonight.

So it is only Craig and Zita for our tasty dinner tonight. Oh well.

I think we will watch the last from France detectives tonight. Oh dear.

But a sore throat cold has caught Zita. So maybe we will go to fast asleep early tonight.

I do not like to stay up late at night. I like to be on the big comfy bed. 

Keeping everybody’s feet toasty warm. Ha. Good for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment