Saturday 21 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fifteen 

We did not get up so early today. That is good.

Zita and I went for our good morning walk before Zita went to her stretching store.

Today is Saturday old friends breakfast day.

So Mister Paul came to our house and went with Craig to the new breakfast restaurant.

I stayed here to mind the house. 

Niamh was not here either.

Because she had to get brand new fingernails.

Because she is going to her friend’s wedding. Right in a farmers field. In the country side. Oh dear.

Maybe some cows are going to the wedding too. Or chickens. Oh dear me.

Zita drove Niamh and Miss Tarryn there. 

Because it is not so very close to our house. Oh dear me.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn put on their party clothes. Because it is a party too. Ha. 

Today is our cousin Lucy’s Sing Happy Birthday day. In way far away Ireland. 

But she is not so very old. Not like my friend Craig. Ha.

Maybe she will get presents too. And an all on fire cake. Ha.

All on fire cakes are my favourite. And cheesie treats. 

But she has to get up very early tomorrow. 

Because of the nearly football game on the television. Ha. 

Nearly football is cousin Lucy’s favourite. 

She even plays it at her in far away Ireland school. Oh well.



I do not like football so much. I like nice naps on comfy beds. 

Or my catch the ball game. 

Or walks to our bank where nice dogs get giant treats. I always get treats. Ha. Good for me. 

There are lots giant tents right our pond’s park today. 



Because there is a special just for today restaurant there. 

It is a table sheet restaurant. It is not a too many chips restaurant. But we are not going.


It is a not for even nice dogs restaurant. 

That is not so nice. It is my own across the street park. Too bad for us.

There is another football game tonight. Up on the busy street. 

So my street is all full of cars again.

And there are lots cars just driving around. Oh dear. 

Because of the football game and the special restaurant. All at the same time. Oh dear.

And the take your car away trucks are here too. Oh dear. And the police cars too. Too bad for them.

When Zita got home she went to visit Craig’s mother. 

Then they went to visit the tasty food store beside the busy street.

After she came back home we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

We saw the just for today restaurant.  

It is an everybody eat together restaurant. I do not know why. Oh well.

But we did not go in.


Because of their not for dogs rule. 

That is not a very good rule. It is known. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

We had an all our used food dinner tonight. Those are tasty dinners. 

Maybe we will watch something brand new tonight. On the television.

Or maybe we will watch the nice detective again. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment