Tuesday 24 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighteen 

It was not a get up too early day today. That is good.

So Zita and I had a very nice good morning walk. It is not so warm today. 

Zita told me that I need to go to the make me beautiful store. Ha.

After Zita and the not so very fast bicycle went to her office I minded Craig.

He had a little sleep in this morning. 

Because he had to listen to his interesting book. 

So I had a very nice nap on the comfy bed. Ha.

When we were all awake we had our toasts.

They were a bit too toasty today. 

But we ate them anyway. Ha.

But only one. The other was way too toasty. Oh well. 

Then we played catch the ball and Craig had his next too much coffee.

Today is Niamh’s read all her interesting stories for her nice university day. 

Maybe I will help her. Ha. I am a very good helper. Craig told me.

My own patio giant flower is a flower now. Ha. That is good. 


It is just like a little full of sunshine sun. Good for us. 

This afternoon Niamh had to watch an old movie on her computer. 

For her all about movies class at her university. Ha. That is a good class.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times after my lunchtime. It is not a rainy day today.

Next week Zita is going to way far away Ireland. To see her mother and her father.

And she is going to go and visit my friend Emmet in Cork too. 

And see his new very little apartment.

And maybe go out for a big tasty dinner. 

So he will not get way too thin and just blow all away in the wind. 

It is way windy in Ireland. I do not know why. 

When Niamh was all finished her reading for her nice university she cooked things.

Right in the kitchen. I had a nice nap.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinner walk. That is right. 

But Niamh was not here for our tasty dinner tonight.

Because she had to go to an important meeting all about ladies with go fast boards. 

I do not know why. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment