Saturday 31 August 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Ninety Four 

Zita and I had a very exciting good morning to everybody walk this morning.

We saw my friends the ducks. 



Right in my own pond. Ha. 

And then we went to the other pond so I could look for the noisy fish. 

But I did not see them today. Even when I looked very hard. Oh well.

And when we came home there was my friend the giant bird. Right in my pond. 



Standing on the little watch out everybody island the nice men made. For their little boats.

Then we came home and Craig was all dressed too. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window until Mister Paul came to our house.

Then they went to the new different restaurant. For their old friends breakfast. 

It is a not as early in the morning restaurant. That is good.

Last night Niamh and her friends made lots of cookies. At her friends apartment. 

But she took them all to work for her own lunchtime. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Tonight we are going to have to have Emmet’s favourite dinner. 

Because in just a little while Emmet is going on the aeroplane to his next university. Oh dear.

So we are going to have the tasty meat with cheese right inside dinner. Ha. 

Cheese is my favourite.

Emmet is taking all his clothes he got from Niamh’s beautiful clothes store. That is good.

But soon Emmet’s comfy bedroom will be all empty again. Oh dear.

But he said he will come back to our house for the Merry Christmas time. That is good.

Because Mister Saint Santa would not be able to find him in a different house in way far away Cork.

That would not be all right.

This afternoon Zita went to visit Craig’s mother at her little apartment. That is nice.

Maybe they will go outside today. 

When Zita was back home we went for our before dinner walk right away. 

We went to the busy street so we could visit the special presents store. 

It is a for nice dogs too store. Ha. That is a good store.

But we came home right away.

Because we are having the special dinner tonight and there is lots of work to do. In the kitchen.

So we have to start right away. I am always a big help. Zita told me. 

Sometimes I get treats too. 

Because I am always a big help. Ha.



Then Professor Jill came to visit. To say goodbye to Emmet. Oh dear. 

I do not like to hear the words Good Bye so much. It is known.

So I do not listen to them. Ha. Good for me. 

Then my friend Zita went downtown to get Niamh from her work. 

So we will be altogether for our dinner. Ha.

Altogether dinners are my very favourite dinners. And cheese parties too. Ha. Good for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment