Saturday 14 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eight 

I had a very busy night. 

There was too loud thunder outside. In the middle of the night.

So I had to go downstairs to mind my friend Niamh.

So she would not be too scared too. 

So I slept right beside her on the very fluffy other duvet. Ha. Good for me. 

Then I came upstairs so I could mind Craig and Zita. When the noisy thunder was all gone.

It is Craig’s Saturday go to his old friends breakfast day.

But Craig did not go. He had a sleep in instead. 

Because of his a bit too sore push the go fast chair hand. Oh dear.

And when he was all awake so was Niamh.

Zita drove her to her beautiful clothes store and then she got us some brand new fat bread.

Because this afternoon she went to Kathy’s cottage. To be with all her lady friends.

And eat too much delicious food. And drink from way far very wine. 

And sit on the dock and eat tasty cheese treats. 



Because the Mahoneys love cheese treats. Ha.

But she will not be home tonight. She is going to sleep at the cottage . Not here.

So I will have to mind Craig all by myself. Ha.

And Niamh has to go her friends Sing Happy Birthday day party tonight. 

So it will only be Craig and I to mind each other. Ha. 

Today is cousin Ciara’s special Sing Happy Birthday day. 

Lots and lots of people went to her party. I do not know them. 

I only know the lady cousins. And my friend Emmet too. Oh well.

I saw their picture from the party. On Craig’s flat computer. Ha.

We had a fat peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunchtime. With the brand new bread.

Then Craig watched his favourite movie all about a dangerous ring and the lost king and eleves and very scary orcs.

But they are not real. They only live on the television. Ha. That is good.

I did not go one my before dinnertime walk today.

Because Zita is at Kathy’s cottage and Niamh is at the beautiful clothes store. Oh well.

A nice man will brought us a Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel sandwich. 

And two giant cinnamon buns. For our tasty breakfast tomorrow. Ha. That was a good idea. 

We will not watch the detectives tonight.

Because Zita is not here to help us watch them. 

Maybe Craig will just watch the football game. 

He did not watch the football game last night. 

But his team lost again. Oh dear me.

No comments:

Post a Comment