Sunday 29 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Two

It is sleep in Sunday.

But we did not have a sleep in at all.

Because a man came to our house to look at the wall in the basement. 

Before our breakfast. So I did not have a very long walk today. Oh well.

The man writes beautiful music and makes beautiful walls. All by himself. My goodness.

He even knew I was a miss Bouvier dog. Right away. Ha.

Maybe he will fix Emmet’s wall all up. Maybe.

We saw Emmet on Zita’s telephone. From his far away little apartment in Cork. Ha.

He is very very busy. Reading lots and lots of very old words. Oh dear me.

So he asked Zita to bring him some of his own books. When she goes to way far away.

And a Irish cold has caught him too. Oh dear. So Zita is going to see him in way far away. 

To make sure he has comfy warm blankets and soft as can be pillows. And a new bookcase too. Ha. 

When Niamh was all awake we had very tasty brand new croissants for our lunchtime. 

Then Zita took Niamh downtown. To her beautiful clothes store.

Because Niamh’s feet are a bit too sore. So she is going see her nice doctor. Oh dear.

To fix her up all perfect. Ha. That is good.

Then Zita went to the delicious food store. 

Because we did not have any jam at all. For our good morning toasts. Oh dear me.

That is not all right.

When Niamh got home very late last night I helped her take her shoes off.  All by myself. 

Ha. I am always a big help.

Then Zita was all awake too.

Because I had to go outside to make sure there were not strange animals in my yard. Ha. Good for me. 

Then everybody went back to fast asleep. Ha. Good for us.

Craig did not even wake up a bit. Too bad for him.

Zita was downstairs in the basement this afternoon.

Because she had to find everything so she could go to way far away Ireland. Oh dear.

Then there will be a full up going to far away handle bag in the kitchen. And she will be just all gone. 

To way far away. For lots of nights. Oh dear me.

I do not like those bags. It is known.

When Zita came home from the delicious food store I minded the house all by myself.

Because Craig and Zita went for a little walk adventure. To find tasty treats on the busy street. 

And some too much coffees too. 

When they got home Zita cleaned all the berries up from the side yard.

With the noisy blow everything everywhere machine.

Because sometimes I just eat the berries. And then I have a sick tummy. Too bad for me.

So I had to stay in the house. 

But when I am in the house I cannot be a big help. Too bad for me.

Then Zita and I went for our before dinner walk. Before it got all dark outside.

But we will not have an altogether dinner tonight.

Because Niamh is working until after dinnertime tonight. 

So Zita will go in the black go fast car and find her downtown. When she is all finished.

And bring her back home. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch something on the television tonight. Maybe detectives. Maybe.







No comments:

Post a Comment