Tuesday 17 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eleven 

I was very busy this morning.

Because Zita forgot she had another meeting. An early in the morning meeting. 

So we had to be very quick about everything this morning. 

So we went for a not way so long nice walk. Oh well.

And she did not even get home until my bedtime last night.

Because they had to move everything to the new office. 

But Mister Tony’s friend brought them tasty pizzas. For everybody. 

And the nice men who carried everything too. That is very tasty pizza. 

And she had to find Niamh. Because she got on the brand new go downtown train. 

But she went the wrong way. 

Because she was never on it before.

Because is brand new. Oh dear. 

So Zita went to a brand new just for this train station. And found Niamh. 

That is why Zita was tired and nearly late this morning.

And that is why we could not have our long say good morning to everybody walk. Oh well. 

Then the not so very fast bicycle took her way downtown. To her meeting.

And I minded Craig on the big comfy bed. 

But he only had a little sleep in today. Oh well.

We had the very good for delicious toasts bread this morning. 

Before we played catch the ball.

Then I got in trouble.

Because of too many squirrels in my own front yard. And in my trees too. I hate squirrels.

So I had a nice nap on my comfy rug in the kitchen. 

My friend Niamh was still all asleep in her comfy bed. In the basement.

Craig was just reading big stories. To see if our nice Queen would like them. Ha. That is nice.

At lunchtime Niamh made her breakfast, lunch and dinner. 

All different and all at the same time. Ha. Then the kitchen was as messy as could be. Oh dear.

So now she can take her own made dinner to work. Ha. 

But the very loud save us save us machine went off lots of times. Oh dear.

When Niamh left Mister Paul came for a nice visit to bring back things.

And he brought tasty croissants for our lunchtime too. Ha.

So I had a nice nap on the comfy living room rug. 

When Zita got home we had a nice before dinnertime walk. With my friend Craig too. Ha. 

That is a good walk.

So we went to the other pond. And my friends the ducks were there. 

But not all of them. Just some of them. Oh well. 

We sat on the big bench for a little while and then we came home for our own dinner. 

Maybe we will watch the from far away detectives tonight. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment