Thursday 26 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty 

I had a nice quiet day today.

I got up early so that Zita could drive Niamh to her very early in the morning open the store job.

Because it is a little all the time rain day this morning.

I have to mind the house when Craig is still fast asleep.

When we got home from our before breakfast walk I was a soggy dog. Again. Oh dear me.

But Zita and her not so fast bicycle went downtown in the rain anyway. Oh well. 

Then I minded Craig until he was wide awake and we had a very tasty croissant for our breakfast.

Because last night Niamh brought home a box of croissants.

Right from the especially tasty croissants store. That was nice. 

And a giant bread too. Ha. Good for us. 

At lunchtime we had another different fat croissant. 

Because there are lots of kinds of croissants. And all of them are very very tasty.

Then the nice man brought Craig’s go fast chair back here.

It is even all as clean as can be. Ha. It is nearly just like brand new. 

Except the company send the wrong seat. 

So they have to find just the right one. And send it to the nice man. Oh dear. 

Now there are two go fast chairs here. 

But Craig’s own chair is just all empty. Oh dear. 



And Craig have him lots of money for a brand new even faster and not so heavy chair. 

Because of Craig’s not so very good anymore shoulders. Oh well.

So now the company has to make the brand fast very chair all up. Just for my friend Craig. Ha. 

After lunchtime I had a very nice nap. On the big comfy bed. On my very own duvet. Ha.

Last night mister Paul saw all the little go by themselves boats. In my pond. 

With their lights on. In the dark outside. Ha. 

He had never seen them before. Too bad for him. 

He and Zita made a little door behind Emmet’s bed. So the men can fix it. That is good.

Craig was busy looking for brand new interesting stories this afternoon. 

That is why I had the lovely long nap. 

When Zita got home we did not go for a very nice all around walk. 

Because it was an all full scary noisy thunderstorms afternoon. 

The all the quiet sunshine was all gone to somewhere else. 

I went downstairs to my friend Emmet’s room. 

Right on his big comfy bed. With all the soft pillows. Good for me. 

Emmet told me I could use his room when everything was scary. 

Even when he is in way far away places. 

Because we are best friends. Ha. That is true. 

My my is my very best friend. It is known.



No comments:

Post a Comment