Saturday 28 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Twenty Two 

It was another little all the time rain day this morning.

So Zita and I did not go for for a soggy before breakfast walk.

Zita and the black car took Niamh downtown to her beautiful clothes store. 

So Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast either. 

Because of the all the time rain. 

Even our beautiful giant flower was as soggy as could be. That is not so all right.



Craig and I had our round toasts together in front of my watching window.

When Zita went to her stretching store.

We did not see so many people today. Because of all the rain. 

When Zita was home we went for our before lunchtime walk. 

And we found our friend Profesor Jill. So we had our very long walk together. 

It was nearly not raining. So we were not all soggy when got home.

We had the round toasts with cheese on top for our lunch. Ha. 

Cheese is my favourite. And chicken. And green beans too. And pizza bits. I have lots of favourites. Ha. 

There is another football game game this afternoon. Up on the busy street.

In the sometimes rainy day. Oh dear. The lots of cars are all over everywhere.

Soon they will be all lost again. Oh dear. 

And then the police and the take them all away trucks will find them. Too bad for them.

After lunchtime Zita went to the make more keys store. 

Because we do not have enough. Oh well. I do not have a key. 

Because I have a nice bell that opens the door instead. 

When it makes the bell noise someone always comes and opens the door. Ha. That is a good bell. 

Craig watched the football game this afternoon. But he watched it inside. In the den. 

So he will not get all cold and soggy. I had a nice nap right at my watching window.

So I could watch all the lost cars. And the lost people too. 

Zita went to my store. To get lots more tasty food for me. Ha.

So I will not starve into nothing when Zita goes to way far away Dublin. And Cork too. 

To make sure my friend Emmet does not starve away either.

Zita found Niamh downtown and brought her home. And she was not even a bit soggy. Ha. 

We will have another altogether dinner tonight. That is good.



No comments:

Post a Comment