Wednesday 11 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Five 

Today is a busy day.

Because it is Zita’s do not go to work day.

So we went for our before breakfast walk in the beautiful sunshine. 

Craig had a nice sleep in. 

But I did not mind him on the comfy bed.

Because he was all awake and all dressed too when Zita and I came home. Too bad for me.

So we had our toasts altogether. Ha that is good.

The Zita and the go fast car took Niamh to her nice university. 

It is another stay until late day for Niamh. Oh well. 

Zita went up to the busy street this morning.nto look for Merry Christmas presents. 

To take to way far away Ireland. When she goes to visit everybody and Emmet too. Ha.

At lunchtime I minded the house all by myself.

Because Craig and Zita went to the store to get my sometimes sore leg medicine. That is good.

And then they went to Mister Nicastro’s all the way from Italy food tasty store. 



Because they make delicious giant sandwiches. And coffee too.



And you can sit at nice little tables. Outside in the beautiful sunshine. Ha. That is good.

Mister Nicastro’s store has all the smelly cheese in the whole world. Ha. 

Sometimes I get tasty treats there. That is my very favourite store. Ha.

When Craig and Zita got home Zita went out again. Right away.

Because she could not find any lovely secret presents this morning.

So she went to some different stores this afternoon.

I minded Craig. He is easy to mind when he is busy working for our nice Queen.

When Zita came home the day was still as full of sunshine as could be. 

So we went for our before dinnertime walk right away. It was not a long walk today.

Because we are going to to have the tasty from nearly from here sausages for our dinner tonight.

So we are going to cook them outside. Right away. In my side yard. Ha. 

I will be a big help. Maybe I will get treats. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment