Monday 23 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventeen 

It was another get up early day today.

Because Zita drove Niamh to her nice university.

Because it is a bit of a rainy day today.

And today is a go very early and stay until late day for Niamh. At her university.

Craig was all awake early too. 

Because today Miss Tamina’s friend is going to come to make my house spic and span.

Zita and I went for our good morning walk. But only for a little while.

Because of the rainy day. 

Zita and I do not like rainy day walks so much.

I was a soggy dog when we got home. Oh well.

So I had to stay in the kitchen until I was a dry as can be.


Craig stayed with me. In the kitchen. Until I was all dry. 

And he made two toasts. But Zita took one.

So she would not starve to death before she got to the rascal ladies office.

Because her bicycle is a not so very fast bicycle. Oh dear.

Niamh has a very fast old bicycle. But not Zita. I do not know why. Oh well.

So Craig made two more toasts.


So we had three toasts this morning. With jam too. Ha. That is a good breakfast 

Then Craig and I waited at my watching window. But Miss Tamina’s friend did not come.

Maybe she forgot. Or got caught by a giant raccoon. Or dear.

The radio man said today is the fall down time again. 

But nothing is falling down. Just the rain. 

Maybe the trees do not have a radio man like we do. Oh well.

I do not like the empty trees so much. I just like the all full of green leaves trees.

When you have all empty trees then the too much snow comes. 

And then everybody gets very cold feet. Me too.

We had used pizza for our lunchtime.

But we did not have our lunch outside today. 

Because it was still a sometimes rainy day. Oh well.

After looking for interesting stories Craig and I watched a program all about people finding way way way old things. 

All hidden under the ground. 

Even a little statue of a man who looked like a fierce lion. Ha. That was interesting. 

But I went fast asleep. 

Because of the very comfy rug in the den.

The present man brought another present for doctor Susan. 

Because she always tells them the wrong house. When she buys things. That is silly.

When Zita came home we took it to her. When we went on our before dinnertime walk.

Maybe we will watch the nice detective from way far away England again tonight.





No comments:

Post a Comment