Thursday 12 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Six

Zita and I had our nice good morning walk today. It is not so very warm today.

I had only a very little sleep in with Craig. Only after Zita went to the very busy rascal ladies office. 

But not the brand new office. 

Because the slow men have not finished the little kitchen. Oh dear. That is not all right.

When Craig was all awake and I had very nice toasts. With brand new from way far away Belgium jam.

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy rug in our all finished kitchen.

Niamh does not have work today. She has a read a lot day. For her nice university. 

I was looking out my own watching window and I saw my friends the ducks in my pond.

They were all on the little islands the men have made for their little go by themselves boats. 

So now they are duck islands. Ha. That is funny.

After my nice nap Craig and I had our sandwich for our lunch. Peanut butter and tasty honey.

Then we played a catch the ball game. Because it is not raining at all today. 

So we were not soggy at all.

I had a very nice quiet all day long day. That is good.

But tonight there will be some loud music concerts up on my busy street. Oh dear.



And there will be lots of too many people on our streets. And lost cars everywhere. Oh dear me.

This afternoon Lee came to help Niamh make a tasty lunch. I helped too.

We made cheese toasties. I had some. And Craig too. Ha. Good for us.

And we played the tasty chip on your nose game too. 



I won. Ha. That is my favourite game. 

Then Niamh and Lee went to Lee’s house to watch more old movies. 

I stayed here to mind Craig. That is an easy job.

This afternoon there was a nasty fly in my house. Just flying anywhere. 

I chased it all over everywhere but I did not catch it. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

 Niamh and Miss Tarryn and Miss Jo all went to see all their friends at their nice university.

To eat chip and drink some beer. 

After our dinnertime we watched a brand new from somewhere way far away detective last night. 

Maybe we will watch her again tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment