Sunday 15 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Nine 

It is sleep in Sunday but we did not have a sleep in today.

Because Zita is not here to mind everybody when they are sleeping in.

She is still at Kathy’s cottage. And she is fixing everything. With noisy machines. Ha.



Craig and I had Mister Kettleman’s very tasty cinnamon buns for our breakfast.

Yesterday was Miss Lilly’s Sing Happy Birthday day. They had a party. Niamh was there too.

It is the same day as cousin Ciara’s. Ha. Nobody told me. Oh dear.

After our breakfast Craig and I played catch the ball. Then I had a nice nap.

Niamh was not here for our lovely lunch.

Because she had to go downtown to the beautiful clothes store. And on the smelly bus. Oh well.

Before lunchtime Craig watched more of the dangerous ring movie. Ha. 

I did not watch. It is a too scary loud movie. Oh well. 

Then Craig had to do something on the big computer. Just for my friend Emmet.

For his little place to live. At his new university. 

Cousin Ciara sent us more cousin pictures. 

From her very late at night Sing Happy Birthday party. Ha.

Now I think everybody is very tired. Oh dear me. 

Even pictures of cousin Robert and cousin Simon too. I do not know them. 

Because they live in way far away. 



Then there was just lots of football on the television. Football is not so interesting. Oh well.

So I had a nice nap in the den. So I could mind Craig. Ha. Good for me. 

Zita came home after lunchtime. Then she was helping Emmet with the important papers too. 

But the papers were all the wrong way. I do not know why. Oh dear.

So Zita went to the rascal ladies office. 

Because they have a special very big machine for sending important papers. Ha. 

When Zita came home she brought lots of delicious food for us. That is good.

Then we went for our before dinner walk. 

Because now we have food for our dinner. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the detectives tonight too. Maybe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment