Friday 20 September 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Fourteen 

We had another very early in the morning day again.

Because Niamh had to go and wake up the beautiful clothes store again. Oh dear. 

And when Zita went downtown Craig did not even have a sleep in. Oh well.

So we had two fat toasts. With jam. Outside in our side yard. 

Because it was another very just full of sunshine morning.

And we played catch the ball before Craig had to find his interesting stories. 

I stayed outside and had a lovely nap. In the sunshine. Ha. 

Then I came inside and had a nice right beside my friend Craig’s feet nap. Ha. Good for me.


Then we had our lunchtime. Good for me. 

Emmet is still in his very little apartment in way far away Cork.

He is learning even more how to talk like a long long time ago Irish person. Oh dear.

But I am not a long long time ago Irish Dog. I am Miss Poppy Taylor. And I am just from here. 

So I cannot understand that kind of talking. Oh dear me.

Maybe Emmet will not be able to talk to me anymore. Oh dear. Oh dear.

I would not like that. 

Tonight I will talk to Mister Saint Newton. He is very very old too.

And Emmet is writing new stories all about very very old Irish Saints. Oh dear.

So maybe Mister Saint Newton knows them. Maybe.

After our lunchtime Craig went into the den. To be the little girl detective again.


The one who lives in a very very big old house. With her own family. In way far away England. 

But they do not have any money. Just the very big house and lots of fields. 

But the fields are all just very empty. They do not even have sheeps. Oh dear. That is not so good.

Maybe some one stole them. Maybe. 

It is good she is a detective. Ha. 

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Or maybe I will mind the house and Craig and Zita will have a tasty dinner together. 

At a nice restaurant. Maybe a busy street restaurant. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment